Through The Fly's Eyes: A Quick Look Ahead
from Eric Buscemi of Theflyonthewall.com
Highlights For Next Week
Here is a quick look at this upcoming holiday shortened week.
Monday May 28
* Markets closed for Memorial Day holiday.
Tuesday May 29
* Cisco (CSCO) to hold webcast at 4:30pm to discuss newly announced Mobility Solutions.
* Verifone Holdings (PAY) to report Q2 earnings; conference call at 4:30pm.
* BMC Software (BMC) to report Q4 earnings; conference call at 5pm.
Wednesday May 30
* Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL) to report Q4 earnings; conference call at 9am.
* ExxonMobil (XOM) to hold shareholders meeting at 10am.
Thursday May 31
* Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to report Q1 earnings; conference call at 8:30am.
* Costco (COST) to report Q3 earnings; conference call at 11am.
* Dell Inc (DELL) to report Q1 earnings after market close.
* Novellus (NVLS) to hold mid-quarter update conference call at 4:30pm.
Friday June 1
* Weyerhauser (WY) to hold analyst meeting at 9am.