Through The Fly's Eyes: A Quick Look Ahead
from Eric Buscemi of Theflyonthewall.com
Highlights For Next Week
Just because it is a four day week does not mean nothing of interest is happening. Here's a peek at some interesting goings-on:
Monday April 2
* Kraft (KFT) CEO to ring the NYSE opening bell at 9:30am
Tuesday April 3
* Ford (F) and General Motors (GM) to report monthly sales for March.
Wednesday April 4
* Big box electronics retailers Best Buy (BBY) and Circuit City (CC) to report earnings. Best Buy's conference call is at 10am, Circuit City's is at 11:30am.
Thursday April 5
* PDUFA date for Wyeth's (WYE) Torisel for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma.
* Adobe (ADBE) is holding a shareholder meeting at 6pm in San Jose, CA.
Friday April 6
* Markets closed for Good Friday holiday.